This page is created automatically. Click here to view this shader on Shadertoy.
Yet another Cornell Box. I have optimised the code of my shader "RIOW 2.07: Instances" for the Cornell Box and added direct light sampling to reduce noise. Only Lambertian solid materials and cubes are supported.
These shaders are my implementation of the raytracer described in the (excellent) book "Ray tracing in one weekend" and "Ray tracing: the next week" by Peter Shirley (@Peter_shirley).
= Ray tracing in one week =
- Chapter 7: Diffuse https://www.shadertoy.com/view/llVcDz
- Chapter 9: Dielectrics https://www.shadertoy.com/view/MlVcDz
- Chapter 11: Defocus blur https://www.shadertoy.com/view/XlGcWh
- Chapter 12: Where next? https://www.shadertoy.com/view/XlycWh
= Ray tracing: the next week =
- Chapter 6: Rectangles and lights https://www.shadertoy.com/view/4tGcWD
- Chapter 7: Instances https://www.shadertoy.com/view/XlGcWD
- Chapter 8: Volumes https://www.shadertoy.com/view/XtyyDD
- Chapter 9: A Scene Testing All New Features https://www.shadertoy.com/view/MtycDD